Share This

Thursday, March 17, 2011
* Will get my copy hopefully by Saturday or Tomorrow (C’mon Datablitz, be on stock please!)

image
Please Be on Stock!!


The only Real Time Strategy game that I play, I have played and spent countless of hours with the Total War franchise, from Shogun 1 to Napoleon, and Creative Assembly has come back to their roots to give us, Shogun 2. According to some recent articles that I read, Shogun 2 will be simpler compared to Empire, as their will be 4 standard units like the first one, and also the naval battles will be intense and satisfying.

But the one thing I really loved with the Total War Series is the Politics of the turn based system. As you have to do a lot of politics to different factions, from being an ally and to killing the enemy heir with your assassin.  Bribing them not to attack and then hiding your army in their forest springing an ambush. All of these where possible in the past Total war, I hope in Shogun, the experience would be better, don’t get me wrong the politics is already great, I’m just curious if they can improve them more.

Expect a full review on the Weekend

Here is the launch trailer


That’s all for now

Peace Out!!

1 comments:

Tonix said...

anyone whos playing shogun 2 in the philippines? so that we could play or start a clan?

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter