Share This

Sunday, March 6, 2011
I'm officially back

To mark my return, i'll focus on two upcoming games that caught my attention and flying under people's radar. The first game is Deus Ex: Human Revolution

If you don't know what Deus Ex is, it is one of the best games in the early 2000s,as it was the first one of its kind to introduce a RPG element to a first shooter game. What made it more unique,even though the gameplay is already great, is its unique story telling. As it is the innovator in introducing multiple branching story path depending on the player's decision. You're character can turn into bad guy depending with the player's decision which made the game fun to play.

Deus Ex:Human Revolution according to the producers would feature one of the best storylines with multiple endings depending on the player's decision.

Here is a trailer of Deus Ex: Human Revolution


That's all for now

Peace Out

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter