Share This

Thursday, March 17, 2011
*It was released this week to us, getting my copy on Saturday or if I can, tomorrow

image
Joe Mauer is BACK!!


The only reason I own a PS3 is because of this franchise. I have been a fan of baseball videogames since the Ea’s Triple play days. MLB: The Show is a Sony exclusive title that was first introduced on the PS2 and year by year has astonished critics and fans because of its visual and its accuracy to replicate real life baseball.  One thing that MLB is proud of, is that it introduced the Road of the Show, where every sports game copied it,and dubbed it as their own (my Player, etc.). Road of the Show was really cool, as you can interact with your manager and also negotiate your contract, which is exciting and rather simple.

In this year, there were new additions like the Pure Analog pitching, which is Sony’s answer to the total analog control of 2k Sports’ MLB 2k11. When I was playing the demo, I had a hard time adjusting with it because there were no tutorials or anything, but hopefully when I get my copy, I will be able to get a hang of it. It also supports the Playstation Move and 3D tv.

Expect a full review over the weekend

Here is the gameplay trailer for MLB 11: The Show


That’s all for now

Peace Out

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter