Share This

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Tooth Fairy starring Dwayne Johnson (The Scorpion King, Race to Witch Mountain, Get Smart and The Gameplan) Ashley Judd (Ruby in Paradise, Kiss the Girls, Double Jeopardy, and High Crimes) Julie Andrews (The Princess Diaries, The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and the Shrek Series) and Billy Crystal (Monster Inc, Analyze That, and Cars). I saw this movie a week ago during it's premiere and it took me this long to write a review about it, its already a sign that this movie sucks and failed to give me a "wow" experience. I read somewhere that the script of the movie has been around Hollywood for more than 12 years being pass from another studio to another, and as a result the movie was stale and very predictable. If you already watched 'The Gameplan", please do me a favor and don't watch this movie because you will be utterly disappointed. Don't get me wrong, Dwayne Johnson performed very well in this movie and also the rest of the cast as well, the only problem the script really sucks, here's my challenge for you, can you guess the plot of the movie............if you say a struggling hockey player protagonist who became a tooth fairy then he hit a high point then a low point then a big decision making scene and then a happy ending. well kudos you got it spot on! To conclude, I recommend watching the movie if your with your family and children because the humor in these movie is really intended for children and i really don't recommend it watching alone or with adults or even teens because the movie's humor is really not that funny..seriously..it sucks..to childish.

PROS: Great Cast, Childish Humor, Great Performance by Dwayne Johnson

CONS: Script Blows, Predictable, Very Childish Humor

Rating:

Peace out!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter