Share This

Tuesday, February 9, 2010
As we all know it takes a lot of sacrifice to be the best on something, but i never thought that Professional gaming takes that much sacrifice, i thought its all talent like Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel, who became a world champ in unreal tournament after only playing the game for 3 weeks..so if you really want to be a pro gamer or curious about their sacrifices; check out this video


PC Games - E3 2010 - StarCraft

I also found this Pic, this really made me laugh
Will post another article later

Peace Out!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter