Share This

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Here are some trailers of my favorite must see movies,

so lets start with a pretty good movie from one of my most favorite actor Woody Harrelson, i'm kinda iffy with the movie, but any movie starring Woody is a damn good movie. The movie is titled "The Defendor", its about a vigilante superhero wanna be





Now here's another trailer, this movie is starring Sam Worthington (Avatar), and so far all the movies starring Sam seems to be good movies, Avatar and Terminator Salvation. I like this movie because its about Greek Methodology (which is my fave topic) and it looks very good.




And now for the finale, saving the best for last, This movie is entitled "Kick-Ass" and its based on a comics which i read and i might say, its really good. This movie is starring new and comer Aaron Johnson, Nicolas Cage and also one of my top up and comer actors Christopher Mintz-Plasse AKA McLovin'




I can't wait for these movies!!!

That's all for now

Peace out!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter