Share This

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Let me start first by talking about the new template, i haven't finish the menu stuff, my plan is to compile all the videos and place them on the menu so that browsing would be a lot easier, i hope to finish it during the weekend. Also, i changed the color from a very light color to a dark color because i have been receiving feedback that the light color is hurting people's eyes.

Now back to this topic, As you all know that there is a new and irritating Parental control to stop underage people from watching adult material, to know what i'm talking about, see it in action yourself by clicking the link below:

CLICK ME: PARENTAL CONTROL


Irritating right?! haha

That's all for now

Peace Out!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter