Share This

Sunday, February 21, 2010
I know many of you buy your pc as an pre-assembled package( don't worry, i used to be like that) and still wondering how those parts are assembled, well don't worry, because i'm here for you! In this article and video, i'll be showing you guys, what can be found inside the box when you buy a processor,AMD or Intel, its the same. I bought these processor because my mom is resurrecting my old pc(Optiplex 755)which has no processor because i'm using it on 'Cordoba', i decided to do her a favor and buy her one and resurrect the old Optiplex 755, this would be like my Christmas gift for her. I decided to research the most performance per value processor, and knowing her, a High end processor is out of the question because she wouldn't be using all of it's capability, a simple processor that can do some basic gaming (diner dash, hidden objects) and do some minor programs ( Microsoft Office, Internet) and that has a fast cache would be enough, i found out that in the LGA775 socket, the E5400 has the best match for my Mom's user demand and also it consumes few watts and most importantly, its cheap, i was able to find one for only 3k. It's only a Pentium dual core and not a core 2 duo but with almost the same architecture (difference in the implementation of the L2 cache), performance but a cheaper price, it's a no brainer. So here's the vid, Enjoy





Well that's all for now

Peace Out!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter