Share This

Sunday, February 21, 2010
My mom was asking me to find her a monitor for her pc, and knowing her, i instantly new that the monitor should be clear and power efficient. So i decided to research 'green' lcd monitors or those monitors that have power saving features. Upon my research, there were tons of positive feedback with the Asus VH models, because of their power saving feature and yet has the best image quality beating Samsung's syncmaster and the Viewsonic lcd monitors, and on top of that, its the cheapest among all three. I decided to call up my 'go to guy' for PC parts and luckily he was selling one, an 18.5 inch model, so i decided to order it and create an unboxing video plus some testing as well.Well Enjoy






that's all for now


Peace Out!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter