Share This

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
One of the top stories for the last 24 hours in the world of technology is the settlement of Sony and George Hotz.
image


To make it short, Hotz agreed for a permanent injunction where he would no longer release any information about the PS3 hack. If you don’t know who George Hotz aka. GeoHotz is, he is basically the one who jailbreaked the IPod and the first one to bypass the security gates of the PS3.
image
George Hotz Aka. GeoHotz

In his statement, George Hotz said “It was never my intention to cause any users trouble or to make piracy easier,I ‘m happy to have the litigation behind me.”
image
Now with this issue behind us, I really hope that there will be a rise of independent developers that can go head to head with big companies.

PS:
I hope that Sony releases an required software updates among the upcoming games so that those people who run pirated games can’t play these new games anymore

That’s all for now

Peace Out!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter