Share This

Saturday, April 9, 2011

* I was playing around with my sister’s cheap HD camera, those camera that can upload to YouTube immediately just using Wi-Fi

 

* My cousin and I decided to shoot some kick ass video and I decided to record some cool star wars inspired scene

 

*After months sitting inside my HD, and being bored, I decided to edit the video using Adobe After Effects

 

image

 

Here is the Unedited Video:

 

After 30 minutes or so editing, here is the outcome


That’s all for now

 

Peace Out

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter