Share This

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
*I think I'll be one of those fan boys waiting in line to be the first one to watch this movie.LOL

image



My most awaited movie is almost here (stalking this film for almost 2 years), as Green Lantern is just less than 2 months away. Green Lantern, my favorite superhero (hands down), will be released on June 17 2011.

image

To promote the film, they released a 4 min trailer at WonderCon, and the freaking trailer, kicked ass. I had chills when Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) recited the Green Lantern Oath. Man, and the Gatling gun. Wowza.. It seems that this movie will emphasize Hal’s relationship with his mentor Sinestro but I feel that the filmmakers will give hints about Sinestro’s twisted ideals. As if you haven’t known yet, Sinestro is the arch-rival of Hal, Their relationship is like Batman and Joker.  I feel that they will save it for the third movie, because Sinestro’s betrayal is a big thing as it almost destroyed the Green Lantern Corps.




image
Anyway, it seems that the movie’s antagonist will be Dr. Hector Hammond, a somewhat mad genius with psionic powers. A great way to open the Green Lantern Franchise and introduce Hal Jordan to the casual fans.
image
Here is the Trailer:



That’s all for now

Peace Out

2 comments:

Caloy said...

Sir. si sinestro ba ung nagbigay sakanya nung ring? haha

Eijan Ochoco said...

Hindi, Si Abin Sur yun, si sinestro yung parang MVP ng green lantern corps, pero iba ung philosophy nya vs. yung philosophy ng the Guardians of the universe..kya magiging kalaban sya ng Corps

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter