Share This

Monday, April 26, 2010

DJ_IT_1Sht_18

I shall keep this review short because my mama says that if you ain’t got nothing nice to say, don’t say nothing at all.

 

It is hard to find anything positive with this movie, because it really sucks. The plot was bad and so predictable that you can easily get the whole story by just watching the first 5 minutes of this movie. The actors, Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried, were boring as hell and their chemistry is also as boring. The movie took almost 2 hours to finish, and i might say that was the longest 2 hours of my life. 

 

I really don’t know why i downloaded this movie and watched it, i think i was bored that time.

 

 

PROS: None *wish there were any

 

CONS: Everything from the plot to the boring actors

 

Eijan Says: Nicolas Sparks’ recent writing and story telling sucks big time, i think that releasing books in a fast pace has this affect. He is now just a commercialized author, pity. This movie is also a SKIP IT movie. 

 

RATING: (out of 5 stars)

sc-goldstars1

 

That’s all for now

 

Peace Out!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter