Share This

Friday, April 9, 2010

MatthewWeathers

Matthew Weathers is back, if you don’t know him, he is a Math Professor in Biola University. He made another cool new video for April fools and my god, this guy is amazing. I really admire teachers who makes their class laugh or bring something new to the table in terms of entertaining the class. If your curious about how the video was done, click the link by the end of the video. I wish i have a professor as cool as Matthew Weathers.

 

Here is the video, check it out:

 

 

Here is the link for his past video, the one he made for Halloween.

 

That’s all for now

 

PEACE OUT!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter