Share This

Saturday, January 2, 2010
I decided to blog again, i was just eating my dinner a while ago and i was thinking, what if i start blogging about all the hardware and software i use, i'm already addicted in watching videos on youtube about hardware and software reviews, well..why not create one. I might be following the footstep of Chris Pirillo but the difference is that this blog are for my friends to share with them some of my tips!

So for my first review, i'll be discussing briefly this program, ARTISTEER, move over any HTML editing program, this might be the easiest web editing program i ever used, too bad i didn't have it during my web related classes. anyway, I used ARTISTEER to edit the template of my blog, it only took me an hour, and the best thing is that it implements the template to your blog with one push of a button, its that EASY!!

It will cost you around 50 dollars for the full version, but its worth it, and the best thing is that it can be used with blogger, wordpress, joomla and the best of all, the template can easily be saved to an HTML format instead of the XML format that blogger uses.This program is so easy that even a monkey can do it


For more information, Watch this Vid at their SITE


PROS: The easiest template maker out there, Has the most variety, Suggestion feature is the BOMB!, It makes editing your template to your liking very easy and at the same time FUN, Just a press of a button it can change your blog template immediately,You don't need to know any HTML coding, even a sea monkey can use this.

CONS: Might be expensive to some (49 dollars) but its worth it if you are a hard core blogger.

RATING: out of 5 stars

Well that's all for now, see you tomorrow for another review

Peace out!!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter