Share This

Friday, January 22, 2010
Having seen the movie like 4 times, and still yawning for more, i found this vid on the net. Avatard is the term for James Cameron Fanboys like me, This video shows how they basically created and able to pull of James Cameron's vision, the movie's script materialized on the year 1995, but the technology hasn't existed yet to pull it off. Fast forward 10+ years later, and behold, a revolutionary movie was shown to us and definitely one of the greatest movies of our lifetime. I like to write a review about it...but there are so many details to talk about, and a short review can't bring justice to Avatar, i might write the review on a long weekend next month, anyway, Here is a video how PANDORA was created..enjoy!

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter