Share This

Monday, January 25, 2010



I was calculating on how much i will be spending for my computer upgrade project (Dell Optiplex 755), being just a student and not having a job, money is a little tight, during my calcuation i'm gonna need 24k for the remaining computer parts that i'm yet to buy, i decided to do some breakdown

6,000 - Money from Selling of my PSP
6,000 - Loan
2,000 - Money inside my wallet

total of 14,000 pesos

I really don't want to withdraw from my bank account because of the interest and i already withdrew 5000 to buy a new MOBO, soooo, asking money from my parents is really out of the question, it's against my pride.so, i was thinking, why don't i sell my old magic cards, so i took them out of my cabinet and started looking them and thinking how much money i can make by selling them,to my surprise, i can sell these for at least 10k, so for the next 2 hours i fixed them up and arranged them inside my binder

A different form of 10 k on my Bed

Checking Their Prices Online

The funny thing about this is that i never realize how much money i spent playing the Game of Magic, damn, all those wasted money ,well i hope i can at least make 10k during the weekend when i sell these cards

Well That's all for now

Peace Out

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter