Share This

Monday, September 13, 2010

PlayStationConsole Over the  weekend was the 15th year since the PSone was released, to be exact September 9,1995. I still remember those days when I would go to the local malls and buy around 4-5 new games and once I arrive home, i would allot 30 minutes and after all that, i would only choose 1 to play and discard the rest to the junk pile.

 

PSone was the most memorable console I had, because i had 3 of them (all the original version, I wasn’t able to buy the slim version) and the saddest thing is that none of them work anymore today. The first two consoles I had to disassemble part by part and hoping with a few clean swipes would repair the unit,sadly this was not the case but i can happily say, I had a heck of a good time playing with those consoles.

 

This is similar to the IGN article, this is my short tribute for the PSone, the console that really changed the videogame scenery by putting a stick up Nintendo’s ass

 

FAVORITE PSone Game: NHL 2000

FAVORITE Playstation Button: X (alw198168_42629ays the

FAVORITE PSone Memory: It was Game 6 of the first round eastern  conference playoffs, My 7th seed New Jersey Devils against the 2nd Seed Boston Bruins. My Team leading 3-2 in the series and the game going to the last 5 minutes with the score 0-0, i suddenly scored a crucial one timer goal via Jason Arnott to Petr Sykora connection, and with the remaining minutes, i was left defending my goal like crazy,every time the opponent would shoot my heart would jump a beat, and every time that the Bruins are in my zone  my heart would beat like crazy,until the last seconds ticked off.

 

After the most grueling battle in my whole life, I celebrated like crazy and in the process kicked the playstation off the table and in the end, it made the whole thing to reset, seriosly I was disappointed, so disappointed that my tears won’t stop running.  And I vowed again not to celebrate like crazy after winning a game.

 

That’s all for now


Peace Out

0 comments:

Lower Post AD

Your Ad Here

ADS BY:

About Me

My Photo
Eijan Ochoco
Likes to understand how things work
View my complete profile

Unique Visitors

Technology & Computers - Top Blogs Philippines Philippines Blog Directory

Master Blog

Master Blog
Master Directory of all of my Blogs

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter